Friday, October 16, 2009

Dual-Usefulness: Eliminate The Swords

For those of us Non-L33t players, we use LFG to look for others through a process called PUG'ing. Pick Up Group.

Just the name of it: Pick Up. What do we pick up in real life? Trash. We pick up trash and garbabe, we also pick up people who are down, the useless, we pick them up from the darkness, from their uselessness. Groups are just Picked Up randomly because we don't have godly guild members or friends to join up with. Ok i'll stop.

See, what if EVERYONE was your friend?

PUGs in my server, yes MY server not "OUR" server.... are usually fine. Only once in a while will you see someone just along for the ride and they usually get the point when they do not receive heals or whatever.

What was I talking about? *Looks at title*

Oh. Right.

So when we join this "Looking for (A Pick Up) Group" Channel. What do we usually see.

Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword and Plus. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. ShieldOMFGINVITETHEM. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Plus (That's me, I ONLY HEAL). Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword. Sword.

So with my current trees: Restoration and Feral (Tanking) I have Dual Specced to anything BUT DPS. Thou shalt not wieldeth the Sword. I will be one of the rare Shield and Plus. I know ONE person who puts themselves into LFG like this, a Pally Tank that Turny grew up with, running BRD everyday until we were high enough to leave the Old Town.

I know some people are using their Swords to find either their Shield or Plus gear, but really...try it out!

Turny the Plus-Shield

0 comments:

Post a Comment