Monday, May 3, 2010

Over ONE Thousaaaaand!!!

Haste.

Lady Deathwhisper was very nice and off of her very own shoulders perhaps, dropped some
Shoulders of Mercy Killing that I managed to roll for because nobody else rolled (DUH) and if you take a look at the stats what is the first thing that comes to mind?

YEAH. HIT and HASTE all in one? WTF? Wait HASTE and no Spirit? HUH? No CRIT? That's so weird! And it's because of this weirdness I switched out my very stiff
Stiffened Corpse Shoulderpads to drop the CRIT (ugh crit all over) to benefit from the +80 haste, switched out the T 10.5 Gloves back to the emblem gloves , because the hit on the new shoulders would put me way over the hit cap and the emblem gloves had some very nice juicy haste!

I lose the T10 two piece bonus which is the 5% increased critical strike chance for the main nukes BUT I had just obtained my 95th frost emblem so I purchased the
T10 Robe with an intention to upgrade it to the ilvl 264 version, rather than outright getting the Meteor Chaser's Raiment for the straight stats upgrade.

Anyways, with all that said and done my hit % is at 17.08%, which is just a FEW points above the hit cap of 17% and my spell-stoned haste is now at 1,080 before any procs!!

Truny the Hasty

0 comments:

Post a Comment