Monday, April 15, 2013

The Trolls Are Cleared

Good evening my two readers,

We've been making some good progress over the past...uh day in the raiding world. We were having some issues on co-ordination on Horridon for the past couple weeks but yesterday his giant corpse lay battered and bruised as we cut him open to see the shiny loots within his warm quivering dino body.

We then went on to attempt the Zandalari Council and surprisingly got him down in about four attempts. Nothing too dramatic. I shall update everyone (if you care, which you probably don't) on our attempts at Tortos tonight, I would actually be quite delighted if a 522 bow dropped for our wonderful hunters.

Now I don't want to taint this happy post with my next topic so I shall start a new post riiiiiight now.

Truny the Progressive

0 comments:

Post a Comment