Monday, March 15, 2010

Resto Druids and Warlocks

Dear Resto Druids,

How do you treat fellow Warlocks that appear in your groups? Throwing out a rejuv for them to lifetap is effortless but are there times where you just...don't?

Coming from the perspective of my Warlock, I would lifetap once after a pull and see if the healer is throwing something on me. If it leaves a HoT then I will tap to full and we are good. If not, I will just heal myself.

Coming from the perspective of my Tree Druid:

A) If you soulstone me, as is customary. I will be throwing the random HoTs on you. You are a professional warlock. Your damage does not matter hereafter.

If there is no soulstone but:

B) You are at the top of the charts but not pulling aggro I will even go as far as using Regrowth AND Rejuvenation for you. Keep killing! (But usually a good warlock will Soulstone you so this has never happened)

C) You are not at the top of the charts but your dps is GREAT for your gear expectations, I will give you a lifebloom or just stand close to Wild Growth. Soulstone could be on cooldown. You may redeem yourself for boss fights.

D) You are not at the top of the charts and your dps is pell-mell, then just wait for Wild Growth, it won't wait for you, you better stand near the tank. 15 minutes later, no Soulstone. (Not that we need it but you know!) You may redeem yourself for boss fights.

E) You are not at the top of the charts and your dps is crappy and you lifetap ALL the way down to 20% expecting heals. No heals. Wild Growths will be strategically cast.

A Warlock can NEVER do less than 2k dps at level 80. Don't complain that your DoTs are not taking effect because mobs die too fast, change your strategy!

I will still heal incidental damage, but trust me when you lifetap...they know! (It's loud it goes PFOOM PFOOM PFOOM PFOOM)

Turny the Restless Tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment