Monday, March 15, 2010

Truny the Warlock - Post Leggings of Woven Death

Yesterday there was a great amount of cheap Primordial Saronites on the AH, 1420 gold each. I swept them up and looked for a tailor to make the Leggings of Woven Death. And with this upgrade my stats jump from:

Bonus Damage: 2525
Hit Rating: 347
Crit Chance: 28.3%
Haste Rating: 569


to

Bonus Damage:2575
Hit Rating: 347
Crit Chance: 28.58%
Haste Rating: 623
Mana Regen: 426


Not too shabby! Next upgrade will most likely be the Frost Emblem belt since it comes with two sockets, and can be socketed again whereas if I upgraded my gloves the overall stats upgrade is lower. If I have 40 emblems today, it would take to next Wednesday to have 60 emblems. Or sooner if I do the weekly raid and be patient enough to do the VoA lotto.

Truny the Warlock

0 comments:

Post a Comment